Color gradients are a nice way of giving an elements depth and drawing visitors in. Particularly on buttons, gradients make elements look clickable.
- Click on the element which you wish to apply a gradient to
- Click the button labelled Style on the tools palette
- Select the color you wish to become a gradient, typically this will be the background color
- At the bottom of the color selector window click Gradient
- Choose either from the pre defined gradients or click Customize Gradient to define custom colours